[TenTec] 962 Power supply Bridge rectifier needed

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at storm.weather.net
Tue Jan 1 21:21:24 EST 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-01 at 19:06 -0500, Phil Chambley Sr. wrote:
> The problem with the NTE replacement  is that two of the tabs are turned 90
> degrees and won't fit the PC board slots.  Some of the other mfrs are same
> way.
>
> Phil Chambley, Sr.
> k4dpk

I've never seen the supply so I can't see that from here. But in my NTE
catalog there are two layouts for flat lugs and one for round wires. The
layouts for 25 amp and 40 amp flags are different. The three
possibilities look like NTE5322 and NTE5322W for 25 amps and NTE5340 for
40 amps. http://www.nteinc.com

73, Jerry, K0CQ