[TenTec] fix OMNI V

waltk8cv4612amos at att.net waltk8cv4612amos at att.net
Sat Jan 5 14:34:19 EST 2008

Use a WOODEN STICK ( we call them SPUDGERS ) to poke at each and every
connector you can reach while listening to 40 M and hopefully it will
identify it's self by FAILING ! Most of those small connectors are NOT
SOLDERED but push in wire crimps ! A small screw driver can be used to push
on the wire and seat it a bit deeper into the plug and hopefully clearing up
the problem.

Good luck .............

Walt K8CV Royal Oak, MI.