[TenTec] Need help from an Orion owner......

Paul T. Antos wb2abd at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 8 08:52:36 EST 2008

Looking at this from a different point of view....

I very often listen to two different frequencies with the Main and the Sub receivers using different antennas .... say 40SSB and 40CW. I've never heard signals from one receiver on the other, so the isolation is perfectly acceptable for normal everyday usage.

BW I just tried my O2 out in the RTTY contest this past weekend for the first time. I only had "QRM" once, when one off frequency station had his mark in my BW. Otherwise, it worked just great.

Paul WB2ABD