[TenTec] TenTec Model 526 6n2 Meter Transceiver

Steve Berg wa9jml at tbc.net
Wed Jan 9 14:06:12 EST 2008

I used to have one.  The only issue I had with mine was that it was not
possible to set the QSK speed slower.  This made it incompatible with my
ancient Mirage 6 meter brick amplifier.  I went back to using my
Argonaut II with my transverters, and now am using the Omni V for this
as I acquired a nice Corsair II for low band CW duties.  I found the 6&2
receiver to be more than adequate and it got good audio reports.  The
noise blanker worked well, too.

Steve WA9JML