[TenTec] WTB: Corsair II or Omni VI+

John Cox jecox at tri-lakes.net
Thu Jan 10 06:17:12 EST 2008

Hi Andrew
I have a Omni 544 VI+ serial 08A10319 that I would like to sell.  It was
back to Ten-Tec for a low power problem last year which turned out to be pin
diodes.  It was aligned at that time.  It is a very nice radio cosmetically
and functionally.  For some reason which I have not been able to figure out
the upper right corner of the surround trim is loose to the touch.  It is
only noticable if you move it with your finger.  I want $1300 + shipping for
it.  I will include a power cable with in line circuit breaker or
For another $100 + shipping the matching 960 power supply.  The power supply
has a gouge on the front panel.

 The reason that I am selling is that I also have an Omni VI with option 1
and other than the second 9 MH filter I don't see any difference in
operation.
I would like to sell one or the other.
The VI has a 1800 Hertz filter in the 9 MH IF slot.  I want $1000 + shipping
for it.  The 9MH 500 HZ filter can be moved to the VI.

The Omni VI+ currently has the following filters installed.
9MH  IF
N1 48058  220  2400 Hertz
N2 48036  217    500 Hertz
6MH  IF
 48074                2400 Hertz
 48075      288   1800 Hertz
 48053      285     500 Hertz
 48054      282     250 Hertz

Send me your email address and I will send pictures.
John Cox  kc0yai
Bona, Missouri

jecox at tri-lakes.net