[TenTec] Orion/Orion II antenna isolation measurement

Eric Scace K3NA eric at k3na.org
Thu Jan 10 08:28:34 EST 2008

   -40 dB isolation between antenna ports (including the RX antenna
ports) has been typical with every ham transceiver that I've had a
chance to measure to date.

   This needs to be taken into account when engineering a station,
especially SO2R and multi-op contest stations where someone is listening
while a transmitter is on the air.

-- Eric K3NA