[TenTec] WTB: 1179 circuit breaker 2nd

dd3ly at arcor.de dd3ly at arcor.de
Sat Jan 12 15:51:32 EST 2008

I need the circuit breaker for my Century 22 which I am buying these days.
Ten-Tec supplied a circuit breaker named 1179 with 5A continous current
and 6.75A trip current which was made by AIRPAX. It was a fast type, therefore
magnetically released, not thermal or hydraulic, as it should protect the final amp.
Perhaps you know the AIRPAX type name oe a sufficient equivalent.

If I really should not find one, I think of homebrewing a solid state circuit breaker
with a power MOSFET with low Rdson and a rail-to-rail operational amplifier.
Maybe there is someone who has done this already. I would appreciate any
suggestion.

73 from the Baltic Coast of Germany
de
Andreé DD3LY