[TenTec] Allen Wrench

N4NT mike_n4nt at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 13 15:08:53 EST 2008

My local mom 'n pop hardware store thought they didn't have an allen wrench
that small.  Then we found one in the model airplane department of the
store.  It came with a pair of collets used to keep wheels on an axle, for
instance.  I had to buy the collets, too, but seems the whole shebang was
under a buck.

N4NT Mike