[TenTec] paragon PLL error - Help me decide!

k4beh at juno.com k4beh at juno.com
Sun Jan 13 15:50:21 EST 2008

Hi John,

It should be an easy fix, maybe as simple as a slight tweek of the PLL phase lock adjustment, or slightly harder a resoldering of the major and/or minor loop boards which control the PLL.  If it goes away after it has been turned on awhile it is probably just an adjustment on the hairy edge.  Go for it!  I love my old Paragon that is my backup for my OMNI VI+.

73,

Pat-K4BEH