[TenTec] Heil headphones

Gary Hoffman ghoffman at spacetech.com
Wed Jan 16 20:19:27 EST 2008

This is the same device I use.  I like it very much.

I've added some audio isolation transformers that I got somewhere to break
up ground loops.  Also some ferrite cores to prevent RF pickup and feedback.

All in all a nice solution.

((No, I don't use it to try to widen my audio bandwidth))

73 de Gary, AA2IZ