[TenTec] Post

Michael Brown k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 16 13:32:39 EST 2008

Although most will probably reply 'Vibroplex' Greg, (hehe) the matching Ten
Tec 705 desk mic does fine, non-amplified D-104's and I think the HC5 on my
Heil Headset did ok. I don't think I used the HC-4 that much and I know the
locals didn't care for it with my voice.

Enjoy your Omni V, and an inexpensive upgrade is to get Carl, N4PY's v.92
chip for the Omni V. I enjoyed the new features.

73, Mike K9MI