[TenTec] Headphone Monitoring of Sent CW on Orion

RM royalct at inr.net
Mon Jan 21 09:14:39 EST 2008

Ok, I have an Orion II and getting back in to CW after many years.

How does one monitor sent CW via headphones plugged into the Orion with an
external keyer?

I have not found any discussion in the Orion's Manual, which addresses this.

This is very important that I hear both receive and sent code through the
headphones, plugged into the Orion, as the 'natives' (young adults and wife)
of the house are about to throw me outside into the snow.

Ron / NU1U