[TenTec] Argosy for Sale

bpci at aol.com bpci at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 10:34:12 EST 2008

I have an Argosy for sale that has had some of the mods done and
includes all CW filters and audio filters with no noise blanker. It has
the power supply with it. the external conditions show wear, but it
operates very well. It needs the string on the tuner indicator
installed, but other than that it is a great radio. I am asking $350.00
including shipping CONUS. Email me direct if you are intersted..thanks
and 73, Ci

Ci Jones, WU7R