[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Omni VII w/AT

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Tue Jul 1 14:20:26 EDT 2008

FS: REDUCED PRICE! Ten-TEC Omni VII with Auto-tuner, 300 and 500 Hz filters,
708 Mic, cooling fan and Remote Encoder/Keypad 302R. I'm also including a
microHAM microKEYER (original not II) with cable for $2250 including CONUS
shipping. (note: the microKEYER is sold as is. It worked great when I last
used it but I haven't used it in years.)

This Omni VII was purchased in May 2007. I've used it for light contesting
and chasing in DX. Mostly CW and RTTY, practically no SSB. I used an amp
most of the time so I rarely run more than 50 watts out of the Omni VII. On
20 meters and above my amp only requires about 25 to 30 watts. There are no
marks on the radio. I am a non-smoker and I' kept it covered when not in
use.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com