[TenTec] Orion2 USER1/2 etc

starmike at bellsouth.net starmike at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 2 10:53:34 EDT 2008

Brent is right.  The stored settings in these memories do not dissapear.

Mike, N4GW
-------------- Original message from <brent.zook at verizon.net>: --------------

The User1 User2 (and 3 and 4 if you look at the manual) are not going to evaporate when the rig is turned off. That would defeat the purpose of the buttons. If your settings are disappearing, you may have a bad battery. Be sure to read the manual on how to set these, to be sure you are doing things