[TenTec] Omni VII Mic

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 19:40:04 EDT 2008

Yes, a mic rewired for 8-pin will work fine with your Omni VII. As for the 4-pin to 8-pin adapters and 8-pim to 4-pin adapters that you see on the auction site, they would be useful if you had two transcievers, each of which had a different connector and you wanted to use the same mic with both, then you could mount the adapter on the transciever with the connector that was different than the mic connector

Dave
WA3MKB

From: "Denton" <denton at oregontrail.net>