[TenTec] Orion 2 / Hercules 444

Speer, Doug Doug.Speer at FairbanksMorse.com
Thu Jul 3 12:21:00 EDT 2008

I own two of the old original Hercules 444 Ten-Tec amplifiers which
fortunately are both working just fine right now.  I currently have one
of the units connected to my Orion 2 as a non-QSK "generic" amplifier.
My question for the forum is can the Orion / Hercules 444 be connected
together for QSK operation?  If so what are the proper physical
connections and menu settings?  I am not interested in trying to
implement auto band switching.  Manual band switching is just fine.

The manual for the Hercules 444 can be found at:

http://www.qsl.net/tentec/ttamp.htm

Doug, W9PN

----------Legal Disclaimer----------

The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.
No other person is authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or
any information contained herein). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and
delete it from your computer.