[TenTec] OMNI-VI No Receive

Anthony A. Luscre aluscre at neo.rr.com
Fri Jul 4 17:42:30 EDT 2008

Last week during Field Day, I lost receive audio on my OMNI-VI
Symptoms:
1. Audio (noise only), no change with antenna connected or not connected
to either transmit or receive connections
2. Power out into dummy load on transmit around 25 watts max
3. During field day operation heat sink became very hot and breaker
kicked out (using matching Ten-Tec power supply)
4. I have tried both partial and full reset (holding down Lock or Enter
at power up.)

Before I dig into it are there any ideas/hints from list members?

Thanks
Anthony

--
     Anthony A. Luscre