[TenTec] SWR VS Power Loss

Jim Brown K9YC k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Jul 5 17:50:08 EDT 2008

On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 17:04:46 -0400, DAVID HELLER wrote:

>Jim, your statement is incomplete.  Should read, "..any EE who lacks a copy
>of the ARRL hand book ...."
>How many hams realize that the Handbook ranks very near the top of the list
>of all-time best selling books.

I agree. I've recommended it to many colleagues working on the technical side
of pro audio, and to many who want to get started in any kind of radio or
electronics. I've often said that I thought more people working in various
forms of electronics have learned the fundamentals from the Handbook than all
other sources combined.

73,

Jim K9YC