[TenTec] All N4PY Software now 32 bit

Derwin Goliver dgoliver001 at woh.rr.com
Thu Jul 10 22:46:56 EDT 2008

I know the N4PY software is the most used... But does anyone use the
Hamstation Ultra.???
I have a Pegasus.  And I was looking into both. I kinda Like the Looks of .
The Hamstation Ultra from callsign..
But I dont Know how good it is.
Or how good the N4py software is.
I Have read the N4PY reveiws. And it seems very good.
But I cant find a lot on the callsign Ham station Ultra..
Other than It looks very nice and Has lots of options.

Derwin
Kc8kqy

P.S. Carl I am not knocking your product here. I am just trying to find
info..