[TenTec] Omni 6+ great CW rig

Jim WA9YSD wa9ysd at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 12:29:46 EDT 2008

By pressing N-1, N-1 filter is in use.  Pressing N-2, N-2 turns off and N-2 is in use.

By pressing N-2 while turned on N-2 is pressed again and N-2 turns off.

On off is indicated by a green light above the button.

Manual says "Both IF's are cascaded such that the resulting receiver bandwidth is a combination of both filters.  See page vii for a chart of typical bandwidths an shape factors for various combinations of filters."

I can see why your confused.  Or is there another problem with my radio, now I am confused?

 Keep The Faith, Jim K9TF/WA9YSD