[TenTec] CW weighting

DAVID HELLER dtx at verizon.net
Fri Jul 11 20:21:25 EDT 2008

I find non-standard weighting not nearly as easy to copy - a different
accent as it were.  Analogy:  These Indians who seem to infest call centers
may be fluent in English but I might understand one word in ten.  The
bastardized code may stand out - but in a negative way.  Just like a tone
less than T-9.  Yes, stands out from the masses, but hardly something to be
proud of.   K3TX