[TenTec] Ten Tec For Sale

Lyle Dunlap qskqrq at grics.net
Sat Jul 19 09:42:03 EDT 2008

Ten Tec Omni VI+ Model 564
Excellent condition both operational and appearance.  Manual, pwr cable, mike. International Radio Roofing Filter 763 (600 Hz)  Filters in PBT: 1,8, 500, 250. With roofing filter, no filters necessary in 9 mhz IF.  Non-smoking.

Mainly set up for CW operation but is excellent for fone as well.  Since I have a larger than usual station am starting to sell equipment mainly due to advanced age and 68 years of operating, I am scaling down.  $1300.oo  Shipping negotiable.

Replies off list  Lyle W9FCX qskqrq at grics.net