[TenTec] Another Delta II Question

Steve Berg wa9jml at tbc.net
Sun Jul 20 12:17:01 EDT 2008

Hi Bill,

I am not sure about your other questions, but you can get nice LCD
backlights from this place in the UK:
http://www.glowsafe.com/e-shop/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=163

Be sure to check the option at the bottom for no drivers.  I got several
of these for my Argonaut II, and put one in last week.  It fits nicely
and works well.  I am going to get some more spares.  They are pleasant
do deal with and ship very quickly.

73,

Steve WA9JML