[TenTec] O II w/HRD/DM780

David W LeJeune, Sr lejeuned at centurytel.net
Thu Jul 24 15:38:02 EDT 2008

When the OII is in FSK mode, it expects fsk keying through the AUX port.
Without fsk keying, all you get out is a steady carrier.  To use AFSK, the
OII has to be in SSB mode.  I've used both - finally settled on true FSK
since too much audio and you splatter all over the place with AFSK.
Further, the passband is automatically shifted for receive when you put it
in FSK mode - you have to do that manually when you receive RTTY in SSB
mode.

Dave K5WNV