[TenTec] Omni-V Documents

Ralph Matheny mathenyr at marietta.edu
Mon Jul 28 15:45:54 EDT 2008

If anybody has handy a copy of a manual for an Omni-V please e-mail me off
list.  I am having fits troubleshooting a problem or two with mine, in
part because the drawings I have in my manual don't fit the boards.  Some
of the info from TT service has been a help, but there still appear to be
some differences which are only going to be sorted out by getting several
different sets of docs and trying to put together the right combination.
In one case I have a schematic which is different, but the parts layout
drawing looks like what I have!

Appreciate the help!!

Ralph Matheny
K8RYU