[TenTec] [Ten Tec] Bazooka antenna.. More than you wanted to know!

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Wed Jun 4 18:34:40 EDT 2008

Jerry,

Does that include strong electrical noise? I thought the Double Bazooka
design was low impedance on receive for the band it was built for while high
impedance for all other frequencies. There are other ways to achieve similar
results but I used this antenna on 40 M when I could not use a regular
dipole or vertical due to high line noise.

Best regards,
Gary - AB9M
CSM(r) G.L.Huber
9679 Heron Bay Road