[TenTec] Pse QSY

Darrell Gordon W4CX w4cx at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 8 08:06:46 EDT 2008

This has to do with 'common courtesy'...ALSO something missing in this rude
world!

No one is trying to censor what you can talk about, nor is anyone trying to
shoot you.  Nor do we have a "problem", as you say.  It's just that this
forum is supposed to concern Ten Tec radios topics.  An occasional OT
discussion is expected, and this is where your 'tolerance' argument is right
on target. But this Bazooka thing has gone on for over a week now.  Forcing
*everyone* to build a filter in their email client for this is just a little
unreasonable.  Again, this is common courtesy we should afford each other.

Mr. Moderator, please comment.

73, Darrell W4CX