[TenTec] Bazooka antenna.. More than you wanted to know!

Jim WA9YSD wa9ysd at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 14:52:17 EDT 2008

 200 Ft antenna does more that, with band conditions the way they are Yagi's at 75ft or more has been working stations that I cannot even hear and time has nothing to do with it.  I can barely hear signals that a 75ft Yagi can these days.  Thanks for your help I am at least hearing station that the Yagi's at 75 feet can, not as strong but at least I am hearing them now.  Those guys with the MonStIR StepIR must be kicking some serious butt.

Ah, The two different freqs, for the antenna and cap matching network.  This should help a bunch on 160M.  Too bad I do not have room for a 160M antenna, have some thoughts on it for this little lot of mine, but having too much fun focusing on the challenge for the bands I all ready have.

80/75M I had my fun.  Would be nice to get my totals above 186.  Way to much RFI and 1.5 KW from those days.  Talk about low antennas 80/75m was Low-low.

Keep The Faith, Jim K9TF/WA9YSD