[TenTec] TT Colour schemes

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Tue Jun 10 11:29:08 EDT 2008

I have a CorsairII, an OmniVI, a HerculesII, a 238 ATU, a 260 PSU, and a
263 Remote VFO all sitting alongside one another on my operating table.
Only today did I notice the subtle differences between them in colour
scheme!

For example the "smoked plastic" which covers the digital frequency
readout is brown on the CorsairII and black on the OmniVI. The plastic
"end cheeks" either side of the front panel are dark grey on the
CorsairII, but brown on everything else. The plastic bezel behind the
tuning knob is dark grey on the CorsairII and brown on the OmniVI. The
differences are subtle, but noticeable.

Anyone else noticed? Or am I colour-blind :)

73,
Steve G3TXQ