[TenTec] 238B Tuner

TMorton cx7tt at 4email.net
Wed Jun 18 17:33:34 EDT 2008

Tnx to all for your replies. I took the rubber sleeve off and then the
knob...discovered that the knob is separate from the gearing for the
number skirt....call TT repair and unfortunately it looks like a job for
the boys there as it requires dis-assembly of the gearing and I dont
feel comfortable with having a hand full of gears fall into my lap, HI.
I will take the top off again and see if there is anything that can be
done with a little pushing and shoving of the gears with a screwdriver.
I have no idea how this came about as the tuner has had very little use
since purchase in 2003...mostly sat in TT shipping box in closet...
73
Tom
CX7TT