[TenTec] FS: Pair of 263 remote VFOs (Corsair, Corsair II)

Andrew Moore andrew.nv1b at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 09:50:07 EDT 2008

I have a pair of Ten-Tec model 263 VFOs that I no longer need.  These
are the dark color to match the Corsair I.  However, the 263 still
works on the Corsair II.  The 263 and 263G are the same except for the
color.  I ended up getting a 263G (light gray color) to match my
Corsair II, so I have no need for these two.

One works fine, the other is for parts (appears that something burned
on a section on the inside, though the VFO appears to be fine, at
least mechanically).

$100 for the pair, plus shipping at actual cost, or you pick up in
Kittery, Maine or Portsmouth, NH.

--Andrew, NV1B