[TenTec] Helping a blind ham

Kevin Anderson k9iua at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 08:33:02 EDT 2008

Ten-Tec list:

I have been contacted several times by a blind ham in 1-land who is looking for a radio or two suitable to use by such a blind person.  He apparently is not interested in the newer radios (not a Paragon, Omni V, VI, or VII, Jupiter, etc), except maybe a 6N2.  He is looking for an Argosy 2 or older equivalent like that with the additional voice box.  If you have such a radio combination that you desire to part with, or desire to work with him on this quest, I would love to put you in direct contact with David.  [He apparently refuses to join this list, and has been asking me to help him. I however do not have the radios or accessories he seeks.]

Thank you in advance.  73,
Kevin, K9IUA

--
Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA