[TenTec] Omnin VII receiver problems - revisited

Bill Mellema mellema at qis.net
Wed Jun 25 20:35:40 EDT 2008

After I loaded 1.026 I started having problems with the Omni VII
receiver. While turning the VFO know the receiver would abruptly drop
out. I have background noise but god knows what frequency the
receiver is on. This is a repeat email as a follow up. I sent the rig
back to Ten Tec but they could not duplicate the problem which I
understand because it is not predictable. I am working with Garry
Green to get it resolved. I reverted back to 1.025 and haven't see
the problem return yet. BTW Ten Tec has been very good to work with.

Has anyone else seen this problem? Everyone's input is appreciated.

73's

Bill N3WM