[TenTec] Mics for Pegasus NEWBE HERE HELLO ALL

Derwin Goliver dgoliver001 at woh.rr.com
Thu Jun 26 00:35:17 EDT 2008

HELLO ALL
Ok .I got my hands on a Pegasus. I used to have a old omni D. I fell in love with Ten Tec at that point. And just had to try out a newer Ten tec. Wanted a Omni VI but lack of funds..  But anyways I traded my Drake TR 7 and tr 7 power supply for this pegasus and desk encoder/keypad. . But it did not have a Mic. I am on limited funds.  (stay at home dad for 4 kids 1 born sick)
So I have a D 104 non amp'ed . Will that be a good mic?
What sould I look for in ohms on another mic?
I have some  hand mics fron GE Rangr's I used to convert to ham use.
Was useing a TEMPO 2020 Hand mic on the Drake with GREAT reports ..
Its a 50 k ohm mic. My Tempo 2020 Has a HIGH Voltage prob right now. So that mic is useable. Till I get around to finding that prob.

Thanks
Derwin

dgoliver001 at woh.rr.com