[TenTec] For Sale: Ten-Tec Model 565AT

Tom Whiteside tomw at ecpi.com
Mon Jun 30 14:48:37 EDT 2008

I'm the original owner.    Radio is in excellent condition.   Non-smoker (me and the radio).

Here is what is included:

- Ten-Tec Orion Transceiver with automatic tuner option
- The following optional roofing filters: 1.8 KHz, 600 Hz, 500 Hz and 250 Hz
- Model 310 Fan kit
- Hand microphone
- Heil Proset headphone adapter for Ten-Tec

Transceiver was purchased in January 2004 for $4027.25
Radio was factory updated to latest level everything in August 2005.
Serial number is 10C10033

Asking $2500 shipped to CONUS in original shipping box.     If interested, please contact me off-list - thanks!

Tom Whiteside N5TW