[TenTec] FS D-104 wired for TT

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Sat Mar 1 22:54:19 EST 2008

Going through my stuff, found my old OMNI VI desk mike.  Its an Astatic
D-104, amplified, wired up and loaded down at the amp to match the
audio input of the OMNI.  It sounds very fine indeed through the INRAD
2.8 filters I was told.  (Nice and full, I have a fairly low voice.)

If you'd like this, its wired and ready to plug into your Ten Tec 4 pin
connector.  I'd like to have $55 shipped.  It is in good condition
physically, but the nice part is the audio it gave me through the OMNI
VI.

I also have for sale  vibroplex deluxe (chrome) iambic paddles for $110
shipped, they are in very, very nice shape (kept in a bag most of the
time).

Clark
WA3JPG

Clark Savage Turner, J.D., Ph.D.