[TenTec] USB-Serial Adapters for Pegasus

Ten-Tec Amateur Radio Sales sales at tentec.com
Mon Mar 10 13:18:47 EDT 2008

QRX on these ....

We have a USB-to-serial adapter that we will be packing with the RX-320D
that will also be usable for our transceivers coming out shortly.
Adapter plus a CD-R with the driver software.  This should be released
for sale in hopefully in the next few days; we are waiting for CD-R's to
be duplicated to be able to ship the whole package.  The part number
will be 316, price TBA - but it's going to be very reasonable.

I'll post another message here when we are taking orders.

Scott Robbins
W4PA