[TenTec] Ten-Tec sales and support now available via Skype

Ten-Tec Amateur Radio Sales sales at tentec.com
Mon Mar 10 16:03:10 EDT 2008

Good afternoon,

Sales information and support for current Ten-Tec products is now
available via 2 way audio/video on Skype.

We have webcams set up at the sales desks in the lobby and will have one
inside the visitors radio room available later this week.  We can
provide operational assistance and/or information for current Ten-Tec
products via Skype - username tentecsales - during regular business
hours 8:00 - 5:30 PM Eastern time, Mon-Fri.

Another first from Ten-Tec!

Scott Robbins
W4PA