[TenTec] Orion still for sale

Terry Burkholder N4TB n4tb at tnni.net
Tue Mar 11 13:03:41 EDT 2008

John

Don't be too sure on the USPS Money orders.  Last year I received $1800 (three
$ 600 MOs) in USPS Money orders.  They were fakes.  When I went to the PO to
cash them they would not take them. The postal inspector in Tampa, Fl was not
concerned.  His only comment was "hope your not out too much money".  He said
he was much too busy to be worried about only three bad money orders.  If I had
deposited them in my bank and shipped the gear I would have been SOL.

73 Terry N4TB

 I always pay for gear purchased via
>mail by USPS Money Order.  As I understand it, it allows for a Federal
>offense if any fraud is committed.  Don't think many guys would mess with
>that!
>
>73 John

Terry Burkholder N4TB
Karen Whall   W4JA