[TenTec] For Sale - Paragon

Danny Shaver n5nbk at ntin.net
Sun Mar 16 14:32:36 EDT 2008

I will probably regret this, but I am offering my Paragon for sale. I have too many rigs and not enough room. The paragon has the N4PY chip and I have both the original and Geihl chips as well. It has all the work done on the major and minor loop boards, and was back to Tentec about 4 months ago for a check up. It is very nice cosmetically as well as electrically. It has all the filter slots full and comes with the 705 desk mic. Price is $800.00 firm plus shipping.

Danny Shaver, N5NBK
940-727-1150
n5nbk at ntin.net