[TenTec] Omni VI Plus audio

VE1BN ve1bn at eastlink.ca
Mon Mar 17 20:01:07 EDT 2008

Hi Fraser -

You are right about the different audio in the T-T rigs.  The LSB on both my
Paragon II and my OMNI 6+ is much warmer than when changed to USB.  There it
is thinner and sharper, which am sure you have already noted.  It is the
filter slope, I believe.  Your filter is not faulty.  I have tried three of
them and the results are much the same.

See you do a bit SSB from your club.  Hope to see you on CW as well.

73 -  Don,  ve1bn at eastlink.ca