[TenTec] Corsair II Problem

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at gti.net
Fri Mar 21 11:59:27 EDT 2008

Woody:

Happy Easter!

Does the problem happen on all bands? If only on one band, check the
bandswitch and look for cold solder joints on the coils on the Bandpass
Filter board, 80976 (not to be confused with the PBT board, 80979).
Look at the block diagram to see th elements that are common to receive
and transmit, like the Low Pass filter, T/R switching and the Bandpass
Filter.

					73,

					Bob WB2VUF