[TenTec] 242 Remote VFO Problem

Louis Ciotti lciotti at twcny.rr.com
Tue Mar 25 21:50:51 EDT 2008

Some more information on my problem.

I was "playing around some more and noticed if,for example, the Remote VFO
was on 80 meters, and the Triton was on 80 meters, the received audio was
fine.  If I switched the Triton to 40 meters, I got a loud tone.  Tuning the
Triton VFO would reduce the amplitude of the tone.

I now think there is a crossed wire some where...  well tomorrow I will have
to do some tracing.