[TenTec] OMNI VII Ten Tec For Sale

Dave dbp at tds.net
Sun Mar 30 14:13:26 EDT 2008

I have an OMNI VII as new, not a scratch with the narrow CW filter, factory box, manual,  Ethernet manual and DC power cord. It has been used as second to my ORION II and has seen very little use. I operate CW at 70 Watts into resonant antennas. I have tried it on SSB and PSK but, I just use CW. I am not going to replace it, I have enough other TenTec radios to fill the space.
 Non smoking environment. I have my rigs in an equipment rack on separate
shelves as you can see on the QRZ.com site. Things don't get banged up next to
it, sat on top of it, or spilled onto it.
 $2400 plus shipping from 03229
73 de dave in NH  K1OPQ