[TenTec] HRD and computer control for OMNI VI ver.3

albrooks7 at comcast.net albrooks7 at comcast.net
Sat May 3 17:41:23 EDT 2008

I have used HRD with my 756 PRO with no problems. I tried to use it with the OMNI VI ver.3 with no luck. I am trying to use the 1/8" phone plug on the OMNI. I have tried it with the 301 remote plugged in or not plugged in. It doesn't seem to make a difference. I tried using the HRD parameters for both Ten Tec and also the Icom 735.

I've tried different baud rates and that doesn't seem to make a difference either.

I am using a generic USB interface cable that works fine on the Icom.

Anybody have any experience with this? Any help will sure be appreciated.

Thanks, Al  K9XR