[TenTec] FS: DEO QSK 1500 unit/scarce

Lew ljl160 at verizon.net
Fri May 9 11:31:44 EDT 2008

Selling for a guy who does not run cw but had this and will now let go : The DEO QSK1500 qsk unit. These are scarce and in my opinion, the absolute best plug and play qsk units available. They are totally silent / pin diode switched. They Handle 1.5 kw at 2:1, and the best part is they will run with any brand transceiver and amplifier. The best combo is of course a Ten Tec rig as the hand shake loop is already built in to the rig (Omni 6/5 etc) or on the older TTs, you can jump off the T voltage to control the QSK1500. This unit is very clean 9 condx and will come with good copies of operation manual and technical -repair manual. Price is $225 plus a little on shipping. I guarantee it not DOA as I tested it myself. I already have a few more personal ones here or I would buy it . HI!!!  Please-direct e mail. Thanks and 73 Lew KlNDV