[TenTec] Multifunction Controls on my 6&2

Paul designer at quickdata.com
Wed May 14 22:39:10 EDT 2008

I was introduced to "multifunction with an SC-2020. I used MS Word to
format a small sheet (more 5 x 6 than 3 x 5) that I could fold for
"two sided" workspace. I put the menu/button combinations on it and
laminated it. I left enough extra laminate so I could put a hole in
it with a standard paper punch. I run a cord/string though the hole
and can attach it to the power cord on the SC-2020 so it is always
available.  Maybe something like that would work for the 6 N 2. But I
completely understand that not everyone has a small "home" laminator.
Perhaps a copy service like Kinkos can do that for you.
73,
Paul