[TenTec] Little more TVI 95% Shield

Charles Harpole k4vud at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 22:23:11 EDT 2008

Please, in the USA, please be VERY careful of doing ANYTHING to equipment/property that u do not own.  It is too bad that folks have the habit of trying to get something out of a situation, but ...let us say...   u go into a neighbor's home, put filters and chokes on their tv, stereo, and telephones.  Then, they still have tvi or not, but they do come to u, sometimes with the name of their lawyer, with a bill for "damage" to their stuff that you are asked to pay for.

Beyond that caution, please never mention to anyone that the minority (today, at least) research shows RF harms human tissue.  Electromagnetic radiation CHANGES the states of electrons or it does not radiate.  Fact, but no one in the rf industries--like tv, radio, cel phones, door openers, medical, wi-fi, and on and on wants to talk about it.  I sure hope rf is harmless;  I irradiate myself most every evening.

Charles Harpole
k4vud at hotmail.com