[TenTec] Low Pass Filter

Bob Close rclose at nhwisp.com
Tue May 20 13:56:42 EDT 2008

Trombone players exhibit stronger parallels to CB operators--they tend to
use "sliders" to change frequency.  :)  Now, trumpet players....they are
old-school, since they use three valves.  I wonder where a harmonica player
fits in the picture.  Probably solid state, since they make music via motion
of airflow over holes. as opposed to electron movement........oh, shut up.
:)